This giveaway is closed. Congratulations to Wanda at Queenies Little Kingdom.
Yesterday I reviewed the Epson Artisan 800 printer. Today I want to give one to a lucky Blogging Basics 101 reader! That’s right. One2OneNetwork.com & Epson have generously given me an Epson Artisan 800 printer to give to one winner. Believe me when I tell you you’ll love it. It’s an all-in-one product that provides
- wireless or wired option (including ethernet and bluetooth)
- printing directly from a photo card
- enhancing photos (reducing red-eye and correcting color) from a photo card
- printing CDs and CD covers
To enter the giveaway please visit the Epson Artisan 800 printer site and review the functions. Then simply come back here and leave me a comment telling me your favorite feature of the Epson Artisan 800. (there are so many more than I have listed). See if you can come up with something unique. You can even tell me why a particular feature is important to you. Just make it interesting. Comments like “Pick me!” or “I want this!” or anything else mundane will not be eligible.
Also, don’t enter more than once because duplicate entries will mean that you don’t get any entries. Just so you know and all. And no anonymous comments because, hello? How can I contact you if you’re anonymous? Just sayin’.
Finally, the rest of the rules:
- This giveaway is open to US residents.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to play along, but you do have to have an e-mail address.
- I’ll pick a winner on Tuesday, November 25 and contact you that same day via e-mail. You have four days to respond. If I don’t hear from you by then, I’ll have to choose a new winner. Make sure you’re checking your spam folder.
By the way, if you’re interested in becoming part of the One2One Network tell them Melanie Nelson from Blogging Basics 101 sent you! I’m not in an affiliate program with them, it just helps One2One Network track where their members are coming from. Thanks!