Every day I share links to all the tech articles I love on the Blogging Basics 101 Tumblr blog! Subscribe to the Tumblr blog and never miss another article.
- The Private Ad Sales Model: 9 Tips from Design Mom On Selling Your Own Blog Advertising via ABDPBT. Anna wrote a series about monetizing mommy blogs (though, the information can be tweaked to fit your niche). She’s sharing some good information and highlighting one of my favorite bloggers, Design Mom. Win-win!
- 22 Ways to Find Advertisers for Your Web Site via Daily Blog Tips. Daniel lists some very basic, common sense ideas for letting your readers know you accept advertising at your blog. it’s a place to start if you’re finally ready to sell ads, but aren’t sure how to do that.
- Are You Choosing the BEST Affiliate Banners? via Net Profits Today. Rosalind explains why some advertisements have higher click-through rates than others and how to make the most of your ad banners.
- Your Blog’s Media Kit via Blogging Basics 101. If you’re going to be selling advertising, you’ll need a media kit that explains who you are, what you’re doing, and why companies need to invest in you. I give you some tips and point you to some templates to help you get started.
- Advertising Rates for Mom Blogs: How Much Should I Charge? via Mom Bloggers Club. Jennifer shares several scenarios with traffic, niche, etc. to help you determine a reasonable rate when selling your own advertising.